When you visit websites today, certain information is automatically created and stored,
so also on this website.
If you visit our website as you do now, our web server (computer on which this website is stored) automatically stores data such as:
• the address (URL) of the accessed website
• browser and browser version
• the operating system used
• the address (URL) of the previously visited page (referrer URL)
• the hostname and IP address of the device from which access is made
• date and time
in files (web server log files).
Usually web server log files are saved for two weeks and then automatically deleted. We do not pass on this data, but we cannot rule out the possibility that this data may be used in the presence of
The legal basis pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR (legality of processing) is that there is a legitimate interest in ensuring the correct operation of this website by recording
enable web server log files.
You are subject to the provisions of the GDPR and the Austrian Data Protection Act (DSG)basically, the following rights:
• Right to rectification (Article 16 GDPR)
• Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) (Article 17 GDPR)
• Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR)
• Right to notification – notification obligation in connection with the correction or deletion of personal data or the restriction of processing (Article 19 GDPR)
• Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
• Right to object (Article 21 GDPR)
• Right, not one solely based on automated processing – including profiling – based decision to be subject (Article 22 GDPR)
If you suspect that the processing of your data violates data protection law or infringe your data protection claims in any other way, you can complain to the supervisory authority, located in Austria, whose website can be found at https://www.dsb.gv.at/.